3/26/13

A Weird Daydream

*** This Story, I originally related to some Cool Magickal Friends on the Chaos Magick Group on Facebook, this version just deals with it in more detail. ***

There's this strange dream or vision that I had shortly before completely dozing off on my bed one day...

My thoughts were all over the place, thinking randomly and went from thoughts like the principles of magick, some attractive girls I passed by on my way to and from work, and Ellis (for those who don't know, I'll have a different post about that.) . Then Suddenly there was this gigantic white LS sigil right before me, pulling me into it.


 I appeared inside a "red" world, with only of what looked like floating strips of flooring or landbridges to step on. Then, I heard a weird ticking sound, like a whole lot of metal needles tapping their tips on stone really fast. I looked behind me and saw a HECKLOAD of giant spiders running towards me!
Definitely like these guys, just add x10 more FEAR
Source

There were these strange, grayish strings hanging from the floating bridges above me, grabbed on one of them, and for dear life I swung myself away, until I happened upon a dark landmass. It connected to the landbridges like a central point.

There I found several vary large, muscular men in business suits, shades hiding their eyes, and behind them, sitting on a ornate throne was an attractive and mysterious-looking redhead.

They discussed with me if I wanted to have a "share". 'A "share" of what?', I ask. They never mention or explain whatever it was that they wanted to share with me, I felt like I know what they were talking about, and I dont remember what it was if I really knew. I told them that I'll think about it, and began to walk away. Before I could turn around and leave, one of the large men came up behind me, made a dry tearing sound, and bit me with large fangs 

The shock of the cold bone piercing me woke me up.... I felt like there was a strong surge of electricity flowing down my spine from where the guy bit me. 

Do you guys think I accidentally astral projected?

-TheBlackSquid

No comments:

Post a Comment